Paws, Purrs & Exotics Animal Hospital Payment Policy
Effective: March 1, 2017
- Prompt payment for services and products are expected when rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks (established clients only), Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit.
- We require a driver’s license or state-issued identification to process a check. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $35 fee that will be added to the balance of your account. NSF checks not paid within seven days from notice will be turned over to a collection agency.
- We understand that unexpected veterinary expenses can occur at any time. CareCredit and pet insurance are great options for unexpected expenses. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed to help manage your pet’s health and wellness needs. The CareCredit program allows you to break down large payments into 6-12 monthly installments. Please visit our website for more information on CareCredit and pet insurance.
- We do not offer payment plans, however, we will provide you with a treatment plan to include estimated fees for all procedures and products.
- A medical deposit will be required for all emergency and hospitalization procedures. An estimate will be provided at the time of check-in and 50% of the low end of the estimate will be required by new clients and existing clients with a short established credit history. We will continue to update you with changes in your pet’s treatment plan and associated costs.
- If your account has not been paid in full, we may discuss setting up a payment arrangement. We will send outstanding balance statements at 30 and 60 days. If we have not received payment after 60 days, or you have not made an attempt to set up a payment arrangement, your account will be turned over to a collection agency if your balance is $150 and over, and you may not receive further services or have records released until balance is paid in full. If the balance is under $150, you may not receive further services, or have your records released until the balance is paid in full.